I developed the company website, using the custom theme I built. I was asked to create a slider for the logos of some of the companies we worked for. I made a Gutenberg block with parameters that impact the behaviour, to use in future projects.
- Used React to create a Gutenberg Block based on the Block Gallery, that gets animated and have controls on how to move.
- Created a BASH script that test our websites and alert us when an error is found.
I was in charge of the implementation in WordPress of the Jobs API created for MGR. The posts can be filtered using location or other parameters.
- Build a Plugin to realize CRUD operations on a CPT (Custom Post Type), by reading an API.
- Implemented Schema Markups in the CPT.
- Using WP-Cron to update CPT from the API.
- Dynamic web page form with AJAX.
I was asked to build a custom theme. I choose to develop a reusable theme for the future projects. Since I have been able to build a custom 1 page website in one day.
- Creation of a Reusable Theme, and customization using child theme.
- Multi lang website using WPML plugin
- Development of Gutenberg Blocks to show a list of posts, and some specific details
One of my first projects ready for e-commerce. Also one where I’m the most happy with the design.
- WordPress responsive design and development.
- Using Storefront as a parent theme to make the website fully ready for e-commerce
- This website is presenting a physical place and the activities happening there.
- Other tasks: Google Business Page, Google Analytics, Facebook Page, Facebook Ads