Created the website from scratch with a custom theme.
Built Gutenberg Blocks for the slider and the Google map using React.
The Google map is reading all the entries from a CPT (Custom Post Type).
As we needed to import about a thousand entries, I created a small plugin to import the data from a CSV file into the CPT.
I was in charge of rebuilding the website. I have created many Gutenberg blocks for this site:
- Built custom posts loops.
- Used AJAX to show posts dynamically.
- Made a Details/Summary block.
- Made an interactive GoogleMap (disabled)
I was in charge of renewing the theme for the magazine of our client ArcelorMittal Dofasco.
- Used React to create a Gutenberg Block that make a slider from the posts.
- Created another GutenbergBlock to show the different issues in a details/summary element
- Added attributes to my form shortcode to display different forms.
- Used WPML to manage multiple languages.
I developed the company website, using the custom theme I built. I was asked to create a slider for the logos of some of the companies we worked for. I made a Gutenberg block with parameters that impact the behaviour, to use in future projects.
- Used React to create a Gutenberg Block based on the Block Gallery, that gets animated and have controls on how to move.
- Created a BASH script that test our websites and alert us when an error is found.
Here is a list of other websites I developed:
I was in charge of the implementation in WordPress of the Jobs API created for MGR. The posts can be filtered using location or other parameters.
- Build a Plugin to realize CRUD operations on a CPT (Custom Post Type), by reading an API.
- Implemented Schema Markups in the CPT.
- Using WP-Cron to update CPT from the API.
- Dynamic web page form with AJAX.